Central Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Sierra Time Zone
3:30 am03:30 in CDT is 2:30 am02:30 in S
CST to S call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in CST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in S
3:30 am03:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 Sierra Time Zone (S). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 CDT / 2:30 am02:30 S
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
End: Cuba Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Cuba Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
Sierra Time Zone
Offset: S is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
S representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for S
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone