Central Daylight Time is 9 hours and 30 minutes behind of GMT (GMT+04:30)
11:30 pm23:30 in CDT is 9:00 am09:00 in Divandarreh, Iran
CST to Divandarreh call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30am-9:30am in CST which corresponds to 6pm-8pm in Divandarreh
11:30 pm23:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 GMT (GMT+04:30) (Divandarreh, Iran). Offset UTC +4:30 hours
11:30 pm23:30 CDT / 9:00 am09:00 Divandarreh, Iran
|12am (midnight)||9:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||9:30 pm|
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Central America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -