Central Daylight Time is 19 hours behind Line Islands Time
3:30 pm15:30 in CDT is 10:30 am10:30 in LIT
CST to LIT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3am-5am in CST which corresponds to 11pm-1pm in LIT
3:30 pm15:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Line Islands Time (LIT). Offset UTC +14:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 CDT / 10:30 am10:30 LIT
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
End: Central Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
Line Islands Time
Offset: LIT is 14 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
LIT representations, usage and related time zones
- +14 - basic short
- +1400 - basic
- +14:00 - extended
- +1400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (14) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates fourteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- LINT - Line Islands Time
- WSDT - West Samoa Daylight Time