Eastern European Summer Time is 1 hour ahead of Central European Summer Time
3:00 am03:00 in EEST is 2:00 am02:00 in CEST
EEST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in EEST which corresponds to 8am-4pm in CET
3:00 am03:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 EEST / 2:00 am02:00 CEST
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).Start: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Friday, 29 October 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- MST - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabian Standard Time
- +03 -
- VST - Volgograd Standard Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -