Eastern European Time is 2 hours behind of Moscow Daylight Time
So 12:00 pm12:00 in EET is 2:00 pm14:00 in MSD
12:00 pm12:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Moscow Daylight Time (MSD). Offset UTC +4:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 EET / 2:00 pm14:00 MSD
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).
End: EEST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Friday, October 25, 2019, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: EEST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, March 27, 2020, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
Moscow Daylight Time
Offset: MSD is 4 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
MSD representations, usage and related time zones
- +04 - basic short
- +0400 - basic
- +04:00 - extended
- +0400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Delta - Military abbreviation for MSD
- D - short form of 'Delta'
Time zones with the GMT +4 offset:
- KUYT - Kuybyshev Time
- MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
- SAMT - Samara Time
- AMT - Armenia Time
- AZT - Azerbaijan Time
- D - Delta Time Zone
- GET - Georgia Standard Time
- GST - Gulf Standard Time
- MUT - Mauritius Time
- RET - Reunion Time
- SCT - Seychelles Time
- +04 -