Eastern European Summer Time is 3 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
1:00 pm13:00 in EEST is 10:00 am10:00 in UTC
EET to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in EET which corresponds to 8am-4pm in UTC
1:00 pm13:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
10:00 am10:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 EEST / 10:00 am10:00 UTC
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 25, 2022, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of February.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone