FET to EET Converter
Further Eastern European Time is 0 hours ahead of Eastern European Summer Time
11:30 pm23:30 in FET is 11:30 pm23:30 in EEST
FET to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in FET which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EET
11:30 pm23:30 Further Eastern European Time (FET). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 FET / 11:30 pm23:30 EEST
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Further Eastern European Time
Offset: FET is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
FET representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for FET
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 4:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 4:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 3:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time