Pacific Daylight Time is 17 hours and 30 minutes behind of Australian Central Daylight Time
11:00 pm23:00 in PDT is 4:30 pm16:30 in ACDT
PST to ACDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3:30am-5:30am in PST which corresponds to 10pm-12pm in ACDT
11:00 pm23:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT). Offset UTC +10:30 hours
11:00 pm23:00 PDT / 4:30 pm16:30 ACDT
|12am (midnight)||5:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||5:30 am|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually the on second Sunday of March and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually the on first Sunday of November and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Australian Central Daylight Time
Offset: ACDT is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACDT timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Adelaide Hills, Mount Gambier, Morphett Vale, Prospect
Daylight Saving: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).Start: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) starts annually the on first Sunday of October and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) ends annually the on first Sunday of April and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
ACDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1030 - basic
- +10:30 - extended
- +1030 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time