Capeni, Romania to WT
EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) is 3 hours ahead of Western Sahara Standard Time
2:00 am02:00 in Capeni, Romania is 11:00 pm23:00 in WT
Capeni to WT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11am-6pm in Capeni which corresponds to 8am-3pm in WT
2:00 am02:00 EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) (Capeni, Romania). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 Western Sahara Standard Time (WT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Capeni, Romania / 11:00 pm23:00 WT
EET - Eastern European Time
+2:00 hours during Eastern European Time.
Western Sahara Standard Time
Offset: WT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
WT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone