UZT to CST Converter
Uzbekistan Time is 10 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
10:30 am10:30 in UZT is 12:30 am00:30 in CDT
UZT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in UZT which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in CST
10:30 am10:30 Uzbekistan Time (UZT). Offset UTC +5:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 UZT / 12:30 am00:30 CDT
Offset: UZT is 5 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
UZT representations, usage and related time zones
- +05 - basic short
- +0500 - basic
- +05:00 - extended
- +0500 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Echo - Military abbreviation for UZT
- E - short form of 'Echo'
- AMST - Armenia Summer Time
- AQTT - Aqtobe Time
- AZST - Azerbaijan Summer Time
- E - Echo Time Zone
- MAWT - Mawson Time
- MVT - Maldives Time
- ORAT - Oral Time
- PKT - Pakistan Standard Time
- TFT - French Southern and Antarctic Time
- TJT - Tajikistan Time
- TMT - Turkmenistan Time
- UZT - Uzbekistan Time
- YEKT - Yekaterinburg Time
- HMT - Heard and McDonald Islands Time
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: Central Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone