-11:00 GMT is 1 hours behind Tahiti Time
1:00 pm13:00 in -11:00 is 2:00 pm14:00 in TAHT
-11:00 to TAHT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in -11:00 which corresponds to 9am-6pm in TAHT
1:00 pm13:00 -11:00 GMT (-11:00). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Tahiti Time (TAHT). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 -11:00 / 2:00 pm14:00 TAHT
Offset: -11:00 is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
-11:00 representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for -11:00
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
Offset: TAHT is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
TAHT representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for TAHT
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone