Alpha Time Zone is 2 hours behind of Israel Daylight Time
So 10:00 pm22:00 in A is 12:00 am00:00 in IDT
10:00 pm22:00 Alpha Time Zone (A). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
12:00 am00:00 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 A / 12:00 am00:00 IDT
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Israel Daylight Time (IDT).
End: IST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, 27 March 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: IST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
IST Abbreviation: Several time zones share IST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time