Israel Daylight Time is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
10:30 pm22:30 in IDT is 3:30 pm15:30 in EDT
IST to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-11am in EST
10:30 pm22:30 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 IDT / 3:30 pm15:30 EDT
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
End: Israel Standard Time (IST) has ended on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, March 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Israel Standard Time (IST) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Irkutsk Standard Time - UTC +8
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone