ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills) for automatic timezone change.
Australian Central Standard Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Eastern Indonesian Time
4:30 am04:30 in ACST is 4:00 am04:00 in WIT
ACST to WIT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in ACST which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in WIT
4:30 am04:30 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
4:00 am04:00 Eastern Indonesian Time (WIT). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 ACST / 4:00 am04:00 WIT
|12am (midnight)||11:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||11:30 am|
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
End: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) has ended on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 2, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on first Sunday of October.
Start: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) starts on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Eastern Indonesian Time
Offset: WIT is 9 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Indonesia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WIT timezone is Ambon from Indonesia with population about 355,596 people. Other major cities in the area are Jayapura, Sorong, Ternate, Abepura
Daylight Saving: Eastern Indonesian Time (WIT) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore WIT remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Eastern Indonesian Time remains the same
WIT representations, usage and related time zones
- +09 - basic short
- +0900 - basic
- +09:00 - extended
- +0900 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India - Military abbreviation for WIT
- I - short form of 'India'
- Eastern Indonesian Time - UTC +9
- Western Indonesia Time - UTC +7:30
- AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time
- CHOST - Choibalsan Summer Time
- I - India Time Zone
- IRKST - Irkutsk Summer Time
- JST - Japan Standard Time
- KST - Korea Standard Time
- PWT - Palau Time
- TLT - East Timor Time
- ULAST - Ulaanbaatar Summer Time
- WIT - Eastern Indonesian Time
- YAKT - Yakutsk Time