ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills for automatic timezone change.
Australian Central Standard Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind Chuuk Time
11:00 am11:00 in ACST is 11:30 am11:30 in CHUT
ACST to CHUT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in ACST which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in CHUT
11:00 am11:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
11:30 am11:30 Chuuk Time (CHUT). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 ACST / 11:30 am11:30 CHUT
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
End: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) has ended on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 3, 2021, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on first Sunday of October.
Start: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) starts on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Offset: CHUT is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
CHUT representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for CHUT
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time