ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills) for automatic timezone change.
Australian Central Standard Time is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
6:30 am06:30 in ACST is 9:00 pm21:00 in UTC
ACST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5:30pm-7:30pm in ACST which corresponds to 8am-10am in UTC
6:30 am06:30 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
9:00 pm21:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 ACST / 9:00 pm21:00 UTC
|12am (midnight)||2:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||2:30 am|
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
End: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) has ended on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 2, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on first Sunday of October.
Start: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) starts on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone