Australian Central Daylight Time is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
6:30 pm18:30 in ACDT is 8:00 am08:00 in UTC
ACDT to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in ACDT which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in UTC
6:30 pm18:30 Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT). Offset UTC +10:30 hours
8:00 am08:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 ACDT / 8:00 am08:00 UTC
|12am (midnight)||1:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||1:30 am|
Australian Central Daylight Time
Offset: ACDT is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACDT timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Adelaide Hills, Mount Gambier, Morphett Vale, Prospect
Daylight Saving: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).Start: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
ACDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1030 - basic
- +10:30 - extended
- +1030 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- AST - Azores Summer Time