Australian Eastern Standard Time is 2 hours behind Marshall Islands Time
11:00 am11:00 in AEST is 1:00 pm13:00 in MHT
AEST to MHT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in AEST which corresponds to 10am-6pm in MHT
11:00 am11:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 Marshall Islands Time (MHT). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 AEST / 1:00 pm13:00 MHT
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Offset: AEST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AEST timezone is Sydney from Australia with population about 4.627 million people. Other major cities in the area are Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra
Start: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) started on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
End: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) ends on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, October 2, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of October.
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is used in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Australian Capital Territory and in folling major cities Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
Only part of Australia observe daylight saving. It is used in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory. Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
AEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for AEST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Marshall Islands Time
Offset: MHT is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
MHT representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for MHT
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time