WAT (West Africa Time) is 1 hours behind Eastern European Time
7:00 pm19:00 in Pobe, Benin is 8:00 pm20:00 in EET
Pobe to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in Pobe which corresponds to 9am-6pm in EET
7:00 pm19:00 WAT (West Africa Time) (Pobe, Benin). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
8:00 pm20:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 Pobe, Benin / 8:00 pm20:00 EET
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of February.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time