Eastern European Time is 8 hours ahead of Central Standard Time
10:30 pm22:30 in EET is 2:30 pm14:30 in CST
EET to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in EET which corresponds to 8am-10am in CST
10:30 pm22:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 EET / 2:30 pm14:30 CST
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 27, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 27, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts .
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, March 1, 2024 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, March 1, 2024, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts .
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) started on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Central Standard Time (CST) ends on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone