WEST to EET Africa
Western European Summer Time is 2 hours behind Eastern European Summer Time
1:30 am01:30 in WEST is 3:30 am03:30 in EEST
WEST to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in WEST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in EET
1:30 am01:30 Western European Summer Time (WEST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
3:30 am03:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 WEST / 3:30 am03:30 EEST
Western European Summer Time
Offset: WEST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WEST timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WESZ - Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
Daylight Saving: Western European Summer Time (WEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Western European Time (WET).
Start: Western European Summer Time (WEST) started on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on last Sunday of March
End: Western European Summer Time (WEST) ends on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on last Sunday of October
WEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WEST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of February.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 27, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 27, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time