WEST is NOT in use by many locationsWET (Western European Time) is used instead. Switch to WET time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
Western European Summer Time is 9 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
3:30 am03:30 in WEST is 6:30 pm18:30 in PST
WEST to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in WEST which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
3:30 am03:30 Western European Summer Time (WEST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
6:30 pm18:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 WEST / 6:30 pm18:30 PST
Western European Summer Time
Offset: WEST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WEST timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WESZ - Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
End: Western European Summer Time (WEST) has ended on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on last Sunday of October
Start: Western European Summer Time (WEST) starts on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on last Sunday of March
WEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WEST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone