EST (Eastern Standard Time) is 2 hours ahead of Mountain Standard Time
8:30 am08:30 in Ottawa, Canada is 6:30 am06:30 in MST
Ottawa to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in Ottawa which corresponds to 8am-4pm in MST
8:30 am08:30 EST (Eastern Standard Time) (Ottawa, Canada). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Mountain Standard Time (MST). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Ottawa, Canada / 6:30 am06:30 MST
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
Start: Mountain Standard Time (MST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +12
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone