CET to SST Sst Converter
Central European Summer Time is 2 hours behind Samara Standard Time
11:00 am11:00 in CEST is 1:00 pm13:00 in SST
CET to SST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in CET which corresponds to 11am-6pm in SST
11:00 am11:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 Samara Standard Time (SST). Offset UTC +4:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 CEST / 1:00 pm13:00 SST
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: Central European Time (CET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Central European Time (CET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Samara Standard Time
Offset: SST is 4 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
SST representations, usage and related time zones
- +04 - basic short
- +0400 - basic
- +04:00 - extended
- +0400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Delta - Military abbreviation for SST
- D - short form of 'Delta'
- Samoa Standard Time - UTC -11
- Samara Standard Time - UTC +4
- Sakhalin Standard Time - UTC +11
- KUYT - Kuybyshev Time
- MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
- SAMT - Samara Time
- AMT - Armenia Time
- AZT - Azerbaijan Time
- D - Delta Time Zone
- GET - Georgia Standard Time
- GST - Gulf Standard Time
- MUT - Mauritius Time
- RET - Reunion Time
- SCT - Seychelles Time