Easter Island Standard Time is 1 hours behind of Central Daylight Time
So 1:00 am01:00 in EAST is 2:00 am02:00 in CDT
1:00 am01:00 Easter Island Standard Time (EAST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 EAST / 2:00 am02:00 CDT
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
CST Abbreviation: Several time zones share CST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
Time zones with the GMT -5 offset:
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -