Eastern European Time is 8 hours ahead of Central Standard Time
6:00 pm18:00 in EET is 10:00 am10:00 in CST
EEST to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in EEST which corresponds to 8am-10am in CST
6:00 pm18:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
10:00 am10:00 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
6:00 pm18:00 EET / 10:00 am10:00 CST
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).
End: EEST ended and clocks were set one hour back on Friday, 30 October 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: EEST starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Start: CST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: CST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -