EGT to LMT Converter
East Greenland Time is 1 hours behind Local Mean Time
11:00 am11:00 in EGT is 12:00 pm12:00 in LMT
EGT to LMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in EGT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in LMT
11:00 am11:00 East Greenland Time (EGT). Offset UTC -1:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 Local Mean Time (LMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 EGT / 12:00 pm12:00 LMT
East Greenland Time
Offset: EGT is 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
EGT representations, usage and related time zones
- -01 - basic short
- -0100 - basic
- -01:00 - extended
- -0100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- November - Military abbreviation for EGT
- N - short form of 'November'
- EGT - East Greenland Time
- AZOT - Azores Time
- CVT - Cape Verde Time
- N - November Time Zone
Local Mean Time
Offset: LMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
LMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for LMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone