Hawaii Standard Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind of Marquesas Time
1:00 pm13:00 in HST is 1:30 pm13:30 in MART
HDT to MART call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in HDT which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in MART
1:00 pm13:00 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 Marquesas Time (MART). Offset UTC -9:30 hours
1:00 pm13:00 HST / 1:30 pm13:30 MART
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Hawaii Daylight Time
Offset: HDT is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Daylight Saving: Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Hawaii Standard Time (HST).
End: HDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: HDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
HDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for HDT
- V - short form of 'Victor'
Time zones with the GMT -9 offset:
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone
- -09 -