Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Central Standard Time
1:30 am01:30 in HNT is 11:00 pm23:00 in CST
HNT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10:30am-6pm in HNT which corresponds to 8am-3:30pm in CST
1:30 am01:30 Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
11:00 pm23:00 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 HNT / 11:00 pm23:00 CST
|12am (midnight)||9:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||9:30 am|
Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
Offset: HNT is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
HNT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Central Standard Time (CST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone