Israel Standard Time is 2 hours behind of Armenia Time
12:30 am00:30 in IST is 2:30 am02:30 in AMT
IDT to AMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in IDT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in AMT
12:30 am00:30 Israel Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 Armenia Time (AMT). Offset UTC +4:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 IST / 2:30 am02:30 AMT
Israel Daylight Time
Offset: IDT is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IDT timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Israel Standard Time (IST).
End: IDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: IDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for IDT
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
- GMT - GMT+03:00