IST Europe to LMT
Irish Standard Time is 1 hour ahead of Local Mean Time
10:30 pm22:30 in IST is 9:30 pm21:30 in LMT
IST to LMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in LMT
10:30 pm22:30 Irish Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
9:30 pm21:30 Local Mean Time (LMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 IST / 9:30 pm21:30 LMT
Irish Standard Time
Offset: IST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Ireland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Dublin from Ireland with population about 1.024 million people. Other major cities in the area are Cork, Dun Laoghaire, Luimneach, Gaillimh
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Start: Irish Standard Time (IST) started on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
End: Irish Standard Time (IST) ends on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for IST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Local Mean Time
Offset: LMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
LMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for LMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone