Irish Standard Time is 2 hours behind of Eastern European Summer Time
So 3:00 am03:00 in IST is 5:00 am05:00 in EEST
3:00 am03:00 Irish Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
5:00 am05:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 IST / 5:00 am05:00 EEST
Irish Standard Time
Offset: IST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Ireland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Dublin from Ireland with population about 1.024 million people. Other major cities in the area are Cork, Dun Laoghaire, Luimneach, Gaillimh
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Start: IST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: IST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for IST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
IST Abbreviation: Several time zones share IST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: EET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: EET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time