Pacific Daylight Time is 8 hours behind of Irish Standard Time
10:30 pm22:30 in PDT is 6:30 am06:30 in IST
PST to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in IST
10:30 pm22:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Irish Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
10:30 pm22:30 PDT / 6:30 am06:30 IST
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually the on second Sunday of March and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually the on first Sunday of November and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Irish Standard Time
Offset: IST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Ireland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Dublin from Ireland with population about 1.024 million people. Other major cities in the area are Cork, Dun Laoghaire, Luimneach, Gaillimh
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Start: IST starts annually the on last Sunday of March and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: IST ends annually the on last Sunday of October and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for IST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -