Japan Standard Time is 15 hours ahead of Central Standard Time
2:00 am02:00 in JST is 11:00 am11:00 in CST
JST to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30pm-10:30pm in JST which corresponds to 5:30am-7:30am in CST
2:00 am02:00 Japan Standard Time (JST). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 JST / 11:00 am11:00 CST
Japan Standard Time
Offset: JST is 9 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Japan
Principal Cities: The largest city in the JST timezone is Tokyo from Japan with population about 8.337 million people. Other major cities in the area are Yokohama, Osaka shi, Nagoya shi, Sapporo
Daylight Saving: Japan Standard Time (JST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore JST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Japan Standard Time remains the same
JST representations, usage and related time zones
- +09 - basic short
- +0900 - basic
- +09:00 - extended
- +0900 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India - Military abbreviation for JST
- I - short form of 'India'
- AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time
- CHOST - Choibalsan Summer Time
- I - India Time Zone
- IRKST - Irkutsk Summer Time
- JST - Japan Standard Time
- KST - Korea Standard Time
- PWT - Palau Time
- TLT - East Timor Time
- ULAST - Ulaanbaatar Summer Time
- WIT - Eastern Indonesian Time
- YAKT - Yakutsk Time
- +09 -
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Start: CST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: CST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -