ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills for automatic timezone change.
Korea Standard Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind of Australian Central Standard Time
10:00 am10:00 in KST is 10:30 am10:30 in ACST
KST to ACST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in KST which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in ACST
10:00 am10:00 Korea Standard Time (KST). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
10:00 am10:00 KST / 10:30 am10:30 ACST
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Korea Standard Time
Offset: KST is 9 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Korea (North), Korea (South)
Principal Cities: The largest city in the KST timezone is Seoul from South Korea with population about 10.349 million people. Other major cities in the area are Busan, Pyongyang, Incheon, Daegu
Daylight Saving: Korea Standard Time (KST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore KST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Korea Standard Time remains the same
KST representations, usage and related time zones
- +09 - basic short
- +0900 - basic
- +09:00 - extended
- +0900 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India - Military abbreviation for KST
- I - short form of 'India'
- Korea Standard Time - UTC +9
- Pyongyang Time - UTC +8:30
- AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time
- CHOST - Choibalsan Summer Time
- I - India Time Zone
- IRKST - Irkutsk Summer Time
- JST - Japan Standard Time
- KST - Korea Standard Time
- PWT - Palau Time
- TLT - East Timor Time
- ULAST - Ulaanbaatar Summer Time
- WIT - Eastern Indonesian Time
- YAKT - Yakutsk Time
- YST - Yakutsk Standard Time
- ETT - East Timor Time
- +09 -
- PT - Palau Time
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT).
End: ACST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: ACST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.