Newfoundland Standard Time is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Universal Time Coordinated
12:00 pm12:00 in NST is 3:30 pm15:30 in UTC
NDT to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3:30pm in NDT which corresponds to 10:30am-6pm in UTC
12:00 pm12:00 Newfoundland Standard Time (NST). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 NST / 3:30 pm15:30 UTC
|12am (midnight)||3:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||3:30 pm|
Newfoundland Daylight Time
Offset: NDT is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NDT timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HAT - Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve
End: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) has ended on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on first Sunday of November
Start: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) starts on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on second Sunday of March
NDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0230 - basic
- -02:30 - extended
- -0230 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates two hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone