NZST (New Zealand Standard Time) is 18 hours ahead of
9:00 pm21:00 in Otorohanga, New Zealand is 3:00 am03:00 in -06
Otorohanga to -06 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10pm-12pm in Otorohanga which corresponds to 4am-6am in -06
9:00 pm21:00 NZST (New Zealand Standard Time) (Otorohanga, New Zealand). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 Otorohanga, New Zealand / 3:00 am03:00 -06
|Otorohanga, New Zealand||-06|
Offset: -06 is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Chile, Ecuador
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-05).
Start: -06 started and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
End: -06 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-06 representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for -06
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -