Newfoundland Daylight Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind of Central European Summer Time
So 3:30 pm15:30 in NDT is 8:00 pm20:00 in CEST
3:30 pm15:30 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 NDT / 8:00 pm20:00 CEST
|12am (midnight)||4:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 pm|
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT).
End: NST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 08 March 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 29 March 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -