Newfoundland Daylight Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind Central European Summer Time
5:30 am05:30 in NDT is 10:00 am10:00 in CEST
NST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1:30pm in NST which corresponds to 12:30pm-6pm in CET
5:30 am05:30 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
10:00 am10:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 NDT / 10:00 am10:00 CEST
|12am (midnight)||4:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 pm|
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
End: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Newfoundland Standard Time - UTC -3
- Novosibirsk Standard Time - UTC +6
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
End: Central European Time (CET) has ended on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Central European Time (CET) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time