Niue Time is 1 hours behind -10:00 GMT
3:30 pm15:30 in NUT is 4:30 pm16:30 in -10:00
NUT to -10:00 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in NUT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in -10:00
3:30 pm15:30 Niue Time (NUT). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 -10:00 GMT (-10:00). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 NUT / 4:30 pm16:30 -10:00
Offset: NUT is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
NUT representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for NUT
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
Offset: -10:00 is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
-10:00 representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for -10:00
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone