PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) is 10 hours behind Eastern European Summer Time
1:00 pm13:00 in Hillsboro, OR, USA is 11:00 pm23:00 in EEST
Hillsboro to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in Hillsboro which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in EET
1:00 pm13:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) (Hillsboro, OR, USA). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 Hillsboro, OR, USA / 11:00 pm23:00 EEST
|Hillsboro, OR, USA||EEST|
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends .
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 27, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 27, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts .
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time