Tahiti Time is 1 hour ahead of -11:00 GMT
1:30 pm13:30 in TT is 12:30 pm12:30 in -11:00
TT to -11:00 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in TT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in -11:00
1:30 pm13:30 Tahiti Time (TT). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
12:30 pm12:30 -11:00 GMT (-11:00). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 TT / 12:30 pm12:30 -11:00
Offset: TT is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
TT representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for TT
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- Tajikistan Time - UTC +5
- Tahiti Time - UTC -10
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone
Offset: -11:00 is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
-11:00 representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for -11:00
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone