Pacific Daylight Time is 2 hours behind of Central Daylight Time
So 4:53 AM04:53 in PDT is 6:53 AM06:53 in CDT
4:53 AM04:53 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:53 AM06:53 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:53 AM04:53 PDT / 6:53 AM06:53 CDT
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) starts annually the Second Sunday of March at 2:00 AM local time and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends annually the First Sunday of November at 2:00 AM local time and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 4, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7:00 h offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ends annually the Second Sunday of March at 2:00 AM local time and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts annually the First Sunday of November at 2:00 AM local time and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 4, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
CST Abbreviation: Several time zones share CST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6:00 h
- China Standard Time - UTC +8:00 h
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5:00 h
Time zones with the GMT -6:00 h offset:
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -