PNGT (Papua New Guinea Time) is 10 hours ahead of Western European Time
8:00 am08:00 in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea is 10:00 pm22:00 in WET
Port Moresby to WET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in Port Moresby which corresponds to 8am-10am in WET
8:00 am08:00 PNGT (Papua New Guinea Time) (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
8:00 am08:00 Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea / 10:00 pm22:00 WET
|Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea||WET|
Port Moresby Information
Port Moresby Facts
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
Start: Western European Time (WET) started on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Western European Time (WET) ends on Sunday, March 31, 2024 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 31, 2024, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone