Pacific Standard Time is 10 hours behind Eastern European Time
2:30 pm14:30 in PST is 12:30 am00:30 in EET
PDT to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PDT which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in EET
2:30 pm14:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 PST / 12:30 am00:30 EET
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) has ended on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on first Sunday of November
Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) starts on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on second Sunday of March
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 4:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 3:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 4:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time