Pacific Daylight Time is 15 hours behind of Singapore Time and 9 hours behind of Central European Summer Time and 7 hours behind of Greenwich Mean Time
7:30 am07:30 in PDT is 10:30 pm22:30 in SGT and is 4:30 pm16:30 in CEST and is 2:30 pm14:30 in GMT
PST to SGT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5am-7am in PST which corresponds to 9pm-11pm in SGT
PST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in CET
PST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 4pm-6pm in GMT
7:30 am07:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 Singapore Time (SGT). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 PDT / 10:30 pm22:30 SGT / 4:30 pm16:30 CEST / 2:30 pm14:30 GMT
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+06:00 - UTC +6
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- AST - Azores Summer Time