Central European Time is 1 hours behind of Eastern European Time
So 4:30 am04:30 in CET is 5:30 am05:30 in EET
4:30 am04:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
5:30 am05:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 CET / 5:30 am05:30 EET
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Start: CET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: CET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
Start: EET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
End: EET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time