Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours behind of Davis Time
12:30 pm12:30 in UTC is 7:30 pm19:30 in DAVT
UTC to DAVT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-11am in UTC which corresponds to 3pm-6pm in DAVT
12:30 pm12:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Davis Time (DAVT). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
12:30 pm12:30 UTC / 7:30 pm19:30 DAVT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone