is 1 hours behind of Atlantic Daylight Time
11:30 pm23:30 in -04 is 12:30 am00:30 in ADT
-04 to ADT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in -04 which corresponds to 9am-6pm in ADT
11:30 pm23:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 -04 / 12:30 am00:30 ADT
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-03).
Start: -04 started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
End: -04 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Atlantic Daylight Time
Offset: ADT is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bermuda, Canada, Greenland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ADT timezone is Halifax from Canada with population about 359,111 people. Other major cities in the area are Sydney, Dartmouth, Saint John, Moncton
Daylight Saving: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Atlantic Standard Time (AST).Start: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique
ADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ADT
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -