Australian Eastern Standard Time is 15 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
12:00 am00:00 in AEST is 9:00 am09:00 in CDT
AEST to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9pm-11pm in AEST which corresponds to 5am-7am in CST
12:00 am00:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 AEST / 9:00 am09:00 CDT
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Offset: AEST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AEST timezone is Sydney from Australia with population about 4.627 million people. Other major cities in the area are Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra
Start: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) started on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
End: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) ends on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, October 2, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of October.
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is used in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Australian Capital Territory and in folling major cities Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
Only part of Australia observe daylight saving. It is used in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory. Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
AEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for AEST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
End: Central Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Chile Standard Time - UTC -4
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone