Eastern Daylight Time is 6 hours behind of Central European Summer Time
So 3:50 AM03:50 in EDT is 9:50 AM09:50 in CEST
3:50 AM03:50 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
9:50 AM09:50 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
3:50 AM03:50 EDT / 9:50 AM09:50 CEST
Eastern Daylight Time
Offset: EDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EDT timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Eastern Standard Time (EST).Start: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) starts annually the Second Sunday of March at 2:00 AM local time and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) ends annually the First Sunday of November at 2:00 AM local time and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 4, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAE - Heure Avancée de l'Est
Spanish: EDT - Tiempo de verano del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for EDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
Time zones with the GMT -4:00 h offset:
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 25, 2018, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 28, 2018, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1:00 h offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time